A well thought out marketing strategy and plan gives an essential focus to your business.
Everyone in the business will be clear about where you are going and how you are going to get there. At the RMC we have over a decade of experience in helping small and medium sized businesses to develop a marketing strategy and to put it into action.
We couple strong traditional strategic marketing skills with extensive experience of using the latest digital marketing techniques to help you achieve your goals.
Our starting point will always be your business objectives. Then we will research your business environment and look at your business before recommending a marketing strategy and a month-by-month marketing plan
Our Strategic Marketing Service for SMEs, B2B and professional services firms
A fresh pair of eyes can be invaluable. Our marketing consultant will take an objective look at your business and prepare a detailed marketing strategy and fully costed marketing plan to provide a clear way of growing your business.
Your long-term business objectives are the starting point. How realistic are they? Are they too ambitious or not ambitious enough?
Research Business and Marketing Environment
Areas that will be investigated will include:
- What is the business environment you are operating in?
- What are the opportunities and what are the threats to your achieving your business objectives?
- Who are your competitors? What are their strengths and their weaknesses?
- What is the size of your market? Who are your clients? What are their needs?
- What is your USP? Why should clients come to you rather than anybody else?
These will be measurable goals to be achieved each year. There should be regular reviews to assess whether the marketing strategy is on track and which marketing activities are particularly effective.
This will outline the strategy to achieve your marketing objectives.
- Your product or service definition
- Your pricing strategy
- Your communications strategy to existing clients and new business prospects
- Your business development strategy
Month-By-Month Marketing Plan
We will provide and implement, should you require, a detailed fully costed month-by -month plan of all the recommended marketing activities. This could include:
- Brand refresh
- Website redesign
- Marketing collateral - catalogues, product sheets, brochures and more
- Inbound marketing strategy
- Content strategy - blogs, guides, books etc.
- Lead generation and conversion strategy
- Trade shows and exhibitions
- Seminars and events
- New business proposal templates
- Press advertising
- Client newsletters
- Social media
Measurement And Analysis of Results
We will spend time measuring and analysing the results, to fine-tune the marketing strategy and tactics for future years.
If you would like to talk to us about your marketing strategy and marketing plan, please contact us.