EVENTS AND SEMINARS
Finding the right venue
Over the past few years, we have helped business to business and professional service firms organise numerous successful seminars and events at a variety of locations – from The Lensbury Club in Teddington, The Marriot Hotel at Twickenham, The Design Museum in London, the Runneymede Hotel at Egham to name just a few.
Some of our events have been intimate affairs, where are clients are able to really get to know a select group of prospects, while others have been positioned as a “Thank You” to existing clients on a much larger scale.
Whatever the size of your event, we can help you from start to finish:
- Define event’s objectives, within the context of your marketing strategy
- Develop an event marketing plan
- Develop a compelling agenda for your target audience
- Market event to existing clients and prospects
- Invitations design and dispatch
- RSVP management
- Marketing collateral for event
- Delegate packs
- Speakers liaison
- Venue selection and negotiation
- Refreshment and menu selection
- Providing additional staff at event
- Providing client giveaways
- Post event follow up
- Post event report
We can help you ensure that your event is on brief, on budget and achieves it’s objectives.
If you would like to talk to use about helping you with organising a seminar or event as part of your marketing strategy, please get in touch.